IMT/UNN Degree Post-UTME 2019: Eligibility, Courses, Cut-Off, Dates, Deadline, Application Details Updateded
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) , Enugu in affiliation with University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), commences sales of application forms for 2019/2020 academic session. The price of the form is N2,000. The cut-off mark is 180. Deadline for registrations is 4th September, 2019. See more details below.
The screening is for candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.Sc Statistics
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Interested applicants are advised to visit the IMT Portal via portal.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top-right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick Teller link: https://www.quickteller.com/IMT ,select Screening Exam Fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal portal.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact 07016705460, 08167090026; or send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications must be filled and submitted on or before 4th September, 2019 as the application window closes on that day.
SCREENING EXERCISE SCHEDULE
THE SCREENING EXERCISE IS COMPUTER BASED.
Date of POST-UTME: Monday 16th September 2019 – Tuesday 17th September 2019
Venue: IMT ENUGU (CAMPUS 3)
Time: 8.00 am
Post UTME Exam Subjects:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Banking and Finance
POST -UTME SCREENING EXAM TIME TABLE
|16/09/2019||BUSINESS ADMINISTRAION||· ACCOUNTING
· BANKING AND FINANCE
· BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION
ECONOMICS AND COMMERCE
|17/09/2019||SOCIAL SCIENCES||PUBLIC ADMINSTRATION||ENGLISH, ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCE|
|17/09/2019||PHYSICAL SCIENCES||STATISTICS||ENGLISH,MATHS, PHYSICS AND ECONOMICS|